Buscar este blog

sábado, 19 de noviembre de 2016

Speaking English exam

Teacher: How do you think your childhood?
I: My childhood was happy. My parents were farmers. But, they lived in town.
Teacher: Where are you from?
I: I from La Uvita Boyacá. My mother liked to grow corn, carrots... and other herbs in the countryside (no me acordé cómo decir repollo en inglés u hortalizas). I had a grandmother. She didn't like that called her "abuela". She liked "madre señora".

Teacher: What are your plans?
I: I am unemployment. I don't know. I would like to study cinematographic critical. I want to do voluntary in gender or cinema the next year. I don't know.

Teacher: Oh!, Alba. Haz mejorado mucho comparada con la vez pasada. Ya sabes pronunciar los verbos regulares e irregulares. Sabes construir oraciones con lógica. Y te entendí lo de la madre señora. You are great!

Entra Angi. El profesor le dice, "esta mujer es grandiosa". Me da pena y le digo al profesor que si puedo salir. El profe accede y al final le digo: "See you next week".

Soy la más torpe en el curso. Pero con los consejos del profesor y su confianza he avanzada un poquito. Así que viene bien esta alegría para estos días gélidos. I should more practice English. Thank you teacher. Thanks to truts in me.


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario